Wednesday, April 17, 2013

17/30

4/17/13
Written to "Soil" an instrumental composed by 8.Bliss

It goes Step 1,   Step 2,  ascent to descent
transcend your weekend - keep feet on cement
these feet don't need spin rotary tweaking
these feet don't pretend, these feets is leaving

leaving
leaving
keep movin til the street ends, I'm Shel Silversteinin'
plus Mike Jackson, beat it.  I'm deep in, I'm fiending
I'm searching for meaning - I ferment and breathe it
earth wind and pavement.  tell me where the day went.
Right out the casement, blowin in the wind
slow it, you throw it it's growing, sure! and you begin. Show and you begin.

 It goes Step 3, Step 4, myopic henceforth
that's what your friend's for, what you want? Less? More?
More? Less? More stress, Opressed, Phone sex,
disown chest, possessed, homeless, Oh SHIT!

Good morning, your feet are rooted in the soil
Good morning, your feet are rooted in the soil
Good morning, your feet are rooted in the soil
 Spring up, I recruited you to coil



No comments:

Post a Comment