Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Year of writing 17

1/17/12

Ok, so I totally lied about that last date on that last post. Whatever. I did spend ten minutes writing, and that's all that counts.

I'm a little worried about my wife. Today she came to me with a Carrows ad for a "Bananas Foster Multi-Grain & Nut Pancakes Combo," saying "this sounds so good!" or something of the sort. Now, I'm not a food snob or anything, but I do know that anything from Carrows is far from good. I also know that anything from Carrows starting with the phrase "bananas foster" is far from far from good. What worries me most is that Tegan ISN'T EVEN PREGNANT! She legitimately wants to eat this crap. I might have to have a food intervention, or at least take her to someplace that doesn't serve breakfast all day long in order to save our marriage. I mean, my sanity. Oh, wow. I just turned the ad over to find "Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Bread Bowl," with its cousins "Savory Beef Stew" and "Spicy Steak Chili Bread Bowl." I better hide this now before we actually have to go to a diner. Ugh.

***Disclaimer: I will eat the shit out of the Carrows Appetizer Sampler Platter. I don't even care.

1 comment:

  1. appetizer sample plate after way to much drinking is always a solid.

    ReplyDelete