Thursday, January 10, 2013

334. goat

1/10/13

Miles has little to no fear of real animals.  This is surprising, due to his illogical fear of gloves and stuffed squid.  Actually, I have to check myself - he is afraid of dogs' paws.  Just their paws though. Today we visited my sister's goats, the ones that came from a defunct school, and now are simply fabulously calm and well-adjusted critters.  Miles straight off the bat decided he would like to grab handfuls of the goats' fur and be dragged over the grass for awhile, then he settled on slapping the goats on the nose over and over again, to which they either benignly turned their backs on him, or just let him keep at it.  He really does love those animals, and I'm glad I have this great little sunny area to take him.  Plus, it is completely gated, with very few toddler dangers and contains bonus chickens.  It's kind of like a big farmy pack 'n' play I can set him in while I enjoy my coffee or three.


No comments:

Post a Comment