Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Year of writing 323.

12/5/12

Today I went to every place I used to work in Ojai, completely by accident.  It was scary.  I think I might have entered the twilight zone.  It started with the hardware store, that used to be Double J market, where I would "work" but mostly attempt to steal six packs of beer by putting them in the crates out back.  I chickened out almost every time.  Then, I went to Jolly Kone for lunch, where I once manned the fry station, and where the fry station once burned the crap out of my face.  The Jolly Kone is still the only job I've ever been fired from, they said I was giving away too much ice cream.  Finally, I ordered a pizza from Ojai Pizza, where I used to drive all around the valley, smelling like tomato sauce and garlic.  Needless to say I gave the driver a big tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment