Sunday, December 9, 2012

Year of writing 324. The sickness.

12/10/12

I haven't written since Wednesday because at 3:30 AM Thursday morning, after a horrendous night of sleep, due to Isla's refusal to adapt to the norms of sleeping 4 year olds, I woke up (literally) in the act of sprinting to the bathroom with vomit nearly escaping my clenched lips.  It came out of nowhere, and everybody got it.  I know Isla came down with the stomach flupocalypse first, but I thought I was immune to that.  Nope.  So, for the last four or five days, either I, Tegan, Isla or Miles has been puke-tacular.  I'm just now getting my legs back. 

On top of all that, I had to do a show on Saturday, which was actually not that big of a deal, and a really good show, until the end when some dude started waving a knife around.  Oh, my life sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment