Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Year of writing 326. Motivation.

12/11/12

It's getting close to the end of this year of writing, I intend to do 365, even though that wont end January 1, where this started, due to some recent fits and starts for the blog.  However, I would like to set out some things I'd like to be better at next year - I'll revisit this on the first to see if I still feel the same.


- I'd like to spend more time one on one with Isla, playing her games, and letting her be in charge for a while.  It's tough to be second to the baby for everything from where we go, to what I can do.  I can make time as he gets older to be just her daddy too.

- I'd like to get familiar with Ableton live and create music for our Wild Stallion sets.  That seems like the next logical step for us.  I'd also like to get some gigs in Santa Barbara where there's more people.

- I'd like to set up a poetry slam here in Ojai, just to make a team for me to go to Nationals again.

- I'd like to be more involved in Isla's school, to go help out, do whatever they need done.

- I'd like to really be proactive about my shoulder injury and get back to exercising more.


No comments:

Post a Comment