Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Year of writing 252. Football, Who cares.

9/11/12

On this september 11th, I found myself sitting there at my house, with my brother, my brother in law, my stepdad and a couple friends watching football.  That's what you do on a Monday when the Raiders are playing.  I didn't really care all that much about watching football until college, when there was an actual team to root for.  Then somehow I got roped into being a fan of the most painful NFL team to be a fan of.  It's not that the raiders are horrible, they've gone 8-8 pretty much every year - it's that they give the fans false hope.  They'll be brilliant one day, then, like tonight, suck so much ass you'd think you were watching an ass sucking contest.  They needed one of those slurpee straws they were sucking so much ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment