Sunday, September 16, 2012

Year of writing 256-258. Gotta own it.

9/14/12 - 9/16/12

I have to own the fact that I have not been able to keep up with the daily blog.  It's weird, I'm not working, but working more than I ever have at the same time.  Oh well.  This will encapsulate my weekend - let's get back to bullet format, these things I have learned about myself and the world around me this weekend:

1.  Jon and I are better DJ's than most people I've seen. 

2.  I love the beach, seriously.  On a hot ass day, the ocean is amazing.  I never liked going as a kid, hated the way the water left me all salty, but now I want to be there all the time.

3.  When babies can't move, you wish they could.  When they can, good lord do you wish they'd stay put.

4.  I can cook the crap outta Indian food.

5.  I saw my wife drawing little pictures on Isla's napkins in her school lunch, then when I picked her up from school, the teacher said her lunch time art has been something all the kids look forward to.  So rad.


No comments:

Post a Comment