Monday, September 24, 2012

Year of writing 269. Miles' party.

9/23/12

Miles' party was a success - catered by a rad tamale place in town that makes their own pickled jalepenos and carrots, beer by dos equis, and drinks by capri sun.  It was a dinosaur theme for some reason, so Tegan created a pin the tail on the dinosaur game, I made a hunting for dinosaurs game out of inflatable dinos and a bow and arrow.  We had a beautiful cake from the same place our wedding cake came from, all on dinosaur plates.  Overall, it was really nice.  Following the party, I had to rush over to the Jester for our 80's show - which we ruled like always.  However, as I was packing up the DJ stuff at about 12:30, I suddenly felt really ill.  Stupid ill, like somebody took a brick and hit me in the head, no more like I was wearing a pain headband.  Then, my stomach started cramping and I had immedarrhea (immediate diarrhea).  All in all I give this day a 6.  Would have been at least a nine if not for that pesky loose stool situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment