Saturday, July 21, 2012

Year of writing 203. 60 inches.

7/21/12

I am now officially an American.  I found this out when the TV Tegan and I just bought wouldn't fit in our car.  We have an SUV.  I am making myself a little ill writing this right now.

HOWEVER, once that bad boy was in our house, with Avatar on the blue ray and surround sound kickin',   I started spontaneously singing the National Anthem and made myself a bunch of corndogs.  Not to mention, my mom went out and made Isla into a cowgirl.


YeeHaw!  Seriously, things are getting a little weird around here - I bought myself cowboy boots for a wedding last week, my grandpa gave me a ram's head belt buckle a couple days ago, my daughter is a cowgirl, and there is a truck parked in my driveway right now.  I'm so sorry Oakland, I don't know what's happening to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment