Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Year of writing 279. Debates and A's.

10/3/12
The presidential debates between Mitt Romney and President Obama made me have a ridiculous headache.  I am sorely disappointed in Obama and his inability to capitalize on Romney's incessant lying rhetoric, and I am one hundred percent sure that at least a few of my old Junior High debaters could have whupped both their butts on that stage tonight.  If I were undecided, I would only be more undecided right now. 

In better news, the year I leave the bay and my Oakland A's, they go on a tear, ripping up opponents left and right, and just today, in breathtaking fashion, winning the AL West pennant.  Thanks a lot A's, now I have to get some serious cable upgrades just to watch next season.  I'll do it though, dammit, I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment