Sunday, October 7, 2012

Year of writing 282. Things that make me want to punch myself in the neck.

10/7/12

After going shopping this weekend, I realized I need to update my list of things that suck.  These are not in order of importance, or even how many times I would punch myself in the throat, but just the top few situations, places, people and things that make me contemplate suicide by self brutalization:

1.  Halloween stores that pop up everywhere this time of year, full of cheap ass costumes, screaming animatronic witches and skeletons, and fake spiderwebs.  No, I don't want to be assaulted by a cackling demon or disembodied head doing a god-awful rap version of the Monster Mash.

2.  When dogs eat cat poop.  That is so disgusting dog, you should be ashamed of yourself.  You are a disgrace to your breed.

3.  Babies that reach into their own diapers while on the changing table.  Seriously?  Just wait to play with your penis until I wipe up all the feces, kid.

4.  Whining.  Holy crap I hate whining.  Every time my daughter starts to whine, I feel like a needle point of white hot laser is boring into my cranium.  It takes all I have not to grab a bat and pound my own head shapeless.

5.  Club owners.  Pay your talent, jerkwads.  That way they'll come back and bring more people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment