Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Year of writing 297. Isla's story.

10/24/12

Isla's Story:

I was sailing on a raft and the sea was glittering white and I lay my head on my pillow.  I could hear waves going by, and the sea is swishing with darkness.  And, when I see the dolphins swim I jump in the water and swim and swim.  And I saw everything that was in the sea, like sea turtles and everything.  So, I did what most people do; go to soccer after I finished the boat ride.  As the stars sparkled and the moon gleamed, I sat there and looked at the sky.  I loved the view, but then it was time for bed.  I look at the moon while I lay in bed.  The moon looked like a slice of golden apple.  Then I fell asleep, but not until the morning.  And, I woke up three days later.  I slept for so long because I stayed up all night with the stars and the golden moon.  When I woke up, my hair was purple and my eyes were light blue.  My hair glittered in the sunlight, I loved the sunlight more than anything.  The golden sun came from the golden moon, it was sewed with golden buttons.  I held the golden apple in my hand and was so happy.  It was a piece of moon, and my eyes twinkled as the sun went down. My eyes were silver then, like mirrors.

The end.



Wow.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...she is amazing...Contact the book companies now and get a contract going! Her imagination is still pure and there are no boundaries. I love it, and even if you don't get a book company involved, I would buy copy from you so that I can read these to my kids. It's so rad!

    ReplyDelete