Thursday, October 25, 2012

Year of writing 298. Waterbaby

10/25/12

Miles loves water.  In the mornings, we usually drop off Isla, go to the coffee shop and then walk down to the park where there is a big fountain.  He just likes to pull himself up on the ledge and point at the water.  The water is called "Gawg", as best I can discern.  However, this is probably not too accurate, as lights, the pull strings on ceiling fans, our cats, and the toilet are all also called "Gawg."

My cousin let me have her extra water play table and I finally picked it up today - as long as it is decently warm, my late afternoons will now consist of food prep while miles does this:  It's hard to hate my job sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, I find ways to complain - usually daily, but this is pretty freakin' cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment