Sunday, May 6, 2012

Year of writing 125. Autocorrect.

Ok. Typing on my phone is maddening. This entry I will leave every word exactly as my phone says. Startybf now.

I don't really know what day this is supposed to be for anymore. Instead I just kinda hope its for the 5th of may. A Saturday.  We are stuck setting in to ur house, its a slow peicvess for sure. I guess I'm learning a lot about how to take orders from a verbose foreman; my stepfather, and I.definitely can pyr files on a bathroom floor, seal them and all hat. I doubt that the work will end around here until next year. I wrote out a list of shit hat seeded to be done and ur wad nearly five pages long.

Ok. Enough of this crap. Do you see why I need the overstated -_- internet back? Tuesday. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment