Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Year of Writing 136. Teething.

5/16/12

Day three of my daddy daycare was a little rough around the edges. There's this thing called a tooth.  And apparently, getting one sucks so bad that a person screams all day.  I feel bad for the little dude, I mean, he's literally soaked with saliva from the minute he gets up until he goes to bed, and I change his clothes at least 5 times a day.  I give him a dose of baby tylenol too, and that usually buys me an hour or so.  Today though, the tylenol did a whole lot of nothing, and this kid was a crying, screaming, drooling, snotty, uncomfortable mess the whole day.  I take it back. Almost the whole day. He fell calmly asleep right before Tegan got home, so I got the whole:  "wow things are so calm in here!" To which I returned the evilest squint I could muster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment