Saturday, May 12, 2012

Year of writing 132.

5/12/12

Here is the theme song for today: 

Not because I'm feeling a little sappy and reminiscent for my emo high school years, but because I hurt.  I haven't hurt like this in a long time.  My hands hurt from the sledgehammer, shovels, and sawzall. My legs hurt from standing and doing shit every day for 2 weeks now.  Even my fingernails hurt from abuse.  Poets are not cut out for this type of shit.  On the bright side, things are getting done around here like gangbusters.  However, now I'm deathly afraid of starting any new project, since I always seem to open up 76 other cans of worms in the process. 


1 comment:

  1. On the upside, with all of this leg work and arm work and running around playing lead roles in Isla's games and catching Miles from putting the 2309480238 things he shouldn't into his mouth....you're most likely going to be in the best shape of your life. Now go eat all the Ruben's burritos your heart desires.

    ReplyDelete