Thursday, August 9, 2012

Year of writing 220. Brave.

8/8/12

Two sick kids is horrible. It is a horrible compounded to the 43rd power when it's hot and you can't go anywhere.  This means today was a project day - I was on fire.  We started with macaroni, bean, and split pea art.  Just imagine it, dammit.  Then, moved on to try and create a "Brave"  bow and arrow with PVC and string.  I will do this in the positive/negative chart format:



Positives
Negatives
1. Finished project is rad.


2. Isla said “I'm the luckiest girl to have a Daddy that makes me Brave bow and arrows.


3. I made something.




1. Miles put pvc primer all over his legs, dying them purple.


2. Miles grabbed in this order: a knife, pvc primer, a lighter, and some dog poop while I was attempting to string the bow.


3. Isla heard some choice words during the aforementioned activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment