Monday, August 20, 2012

Year of writing 230. The long trip.

8/19/12

The way back was excruciating.  My back was killing me, I was carsick from the windy roads, I was tired from lack of sleeping, dehydrated, I had to DJ that night when we got home, and I had a bad case of the Whines.  We did make it back safely, however, and after agonizingly unloading the car, I showered and headed out for what turned out to be one of the Wild Stallions best sets ever.  We decided to go all 80's for this Sunday's show - and it was a winning choice.  The dance floor was never empty, the drinks were flowing, the bartenders dancing, and all was groovy.  We spun until 1:15 or so, the highlights being the two nurses, still in scrubs, who were freaking people to Devo and the homeless guy who came and showered in the bathroom, then shook his shit all over the dance floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment